Terms & Conditions
- You can pay securely by credit card or through your PayPal account.
- Bank Wire Transfer. We accept payments via bank transfers. Please e-mail us to receive our bank details. After making the transfer, please inform us of your order number, the amount paid, the transaction number and the exact date you made the wire transfer. We will ship your order after receiving payment.
- Shipping is available via UPS and USPS, for your convenience.
- Tracking your order: A shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account with a tracking number if you chose UPS or Priority USPS.
- Customers’ Responsibilities: It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct shipping address is provided on the order. Your order may be delayed if the wrong shipping address is provided. Art Orbits is not responsible for any lost packages which are caused by incorrect shipping details provided or UPS, USPS misconduct.
- Note: Due to shipper restrictions, shipping is not available for APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses.
- Shipping Rates: All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed accordingly on the checkout page. In order for our system to display an accurate shipping fee, please be sure to enter the correct shipping address.
- Contact us for expedited shipping before placing your order.
- Due to the current situation with COVID-19 we might experience delays in production, processing, and shipping. Contact us if you have any questions.
We do not currently accept international orders. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Modify or Cancel Your Order
Due to our efforts to ensure you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after it has shipped. However, should you cancel the order, we do accept cancellations via email, Monday through Thursdays 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST. The order is considered canceled after verifying the cancellation with you by e-mail. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. No refund will be given until the item has been returned and inspected to be in the same condition it was shipped.
- If you are not satisfied with your item and it qualifies for a return, we will gladly accept it back within 14 days of purchase. Returns are accepted with an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number only. To receive an RMA number, please email us and complete return request form within 3-business days of receipt of goods. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns will not be accepted if the item or items have been damaged, modified, or altered in any way. Items must be in original condition without any sizing or changes.
- Items on SALE are not eligible for returns, refunds, or exchange.
Cut Off Time
- Orders require 3 business days for processing (subject to conditions). Business days are Monday through Thursday only. Cut off time for orders is 3:30 PM EST, in order to be able to ship.
- If you like our made-to-order items, we will inform you in advance about the day of shipping.
- If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, phone number and valid shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and the CVV security code). We use this information for billing purposes and completing your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes – in case Art Orbits or the courier needs to contact you regarding deliveries.
Art Orbits is a part of Bella Unica Art Gallery and Events, LLC. If you have any questions, requests or need art advice, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 727-459-1887.
Copyright and Share
- All content of this site is the sole property of Bella Unica Art Gallery and Events LLC and Art Orbits. All images, graphics, and copy are protected by international copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not copy, transfer, reproduce, retransmit, or modify any portion of this site without our expressed written permission.
- Social Media Share. Share your Art Orbits moments with us and your friends @thebellaunica, @artorbits. Simply tag #ArtOrbits #ArtOrbitsHome
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our partners and customers. We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and are following the recommendations of global and local public health authorities in all regions in which we operate. We will continue to provide updates as the situation develops.
Due to COVID-19, our processing and delivery time might take longer than expected. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Terms of Website Use
Thank you for visiting Artorbits.com. Please review the following rules that navigate your use of our website. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
The prices displayed on the website are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States and Canada.
Any texture, grain, filter, or blurred area on our prints are intentional.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ArtOrbits and Bella Unica Art Gallery and Events, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, artorbits.com is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions.